Saturday, May 29, 2010

L'infidélité - V

The next day

“Am I going to get killed? If so when is it? My dear wife, whom I had loved so much and who was everything in my life, whom I had expected to come till the end of my life, is going to end my life? What should I do now? Should I tell her everything what had happened? No!!! Let her come up with her own story and I will decide what to do next. Anyways let me be prepared” Lot many things gushed into Yogi’s mind. He decided to stay away from Abinaya for a while. That evening he called her and informed her that there is a major issue in the project and got to stay back for the night and its indefinite when the problem would get resolved. Her voice never showed sympathy for him. She seemed to have lost in some thoughts. Yogi asked her if anything was wrong at her end. But she said nothing. There was a gentle weep at the other end and she immediately cut the call. Yogi knew something was eating up her mind. But he didn’t care to ask her anything. He stayed at the dormitory that night.
Next morning he left home after ensuring Abinaya had left for her office. He decided to follow the same for the whole week

************* *************

Saturday Morning

He went to the Pistol dealer to collect the Pistol he had ordered a few days back. “I will have it just in case I need it” He thought. Yogi reached home and rang the door bell. Within a few seconds Abinaya rushed to the door and opened it with a smile and hugged him tight letting her tears fall on his shoulders. He was confused and hugged her with too many questions in his mind. Her face looked so tired and it appeared to him that she had cried the whole night. “Honey what’s the matter with you? Anything wrong?” He asked her. “No Yogi. I feel much relieved seeing you. I missed you so much. I’ve got a lot many things to talk with you, that had troubled me these days” She said avoiding his eyes. “What is it?” He asked. “Shush….Not now. You go have your bathe and come. Meanwhile I will cook you breakfast. I am all yours. Treat this day as if we are newly married. Let’s talk when you come back” She replied firmly and walked towards the kitchen. Yogi headed towards the shower with lot of calculations in his mind

************* *************
He came out totally freshened up. Abinaya looked stunning on her silk robes. She seemed to have worked out on all the make-up kits that she possessed. “Honey you look too young and sexy, just like the day I first saw you” He smiled. She came closer to him and hissed in his ears “Lift me. Let’s move” He lifted her and walked slowly towards their bedroom. He was surprised to see their bed decorated with flowers and the fresh fragrance that came when he opened the door turned him on. “What is this all about Abi?” He asked her. “Yogi. Make love to me” She looked into his eyes. “What? Hey…You mean…?” Words trembled from his mouth. “Are you not ok with this Yogi?” She showed disappointment that reflected on her face and in her voice. “No..No…Am ok with it. I would love to. It’s been many days since we…” He checked the pistol which he sneaked through his pant pockets. “So, shall we” She pulled him closer

************* *************
She kissed him so passionately as if she was dying for it. Yogi decided not to concentrate on this department, as he felt it would make him lose track of what he had intended to do. But still he moved close with her body. Her eyes remained close and she concentrated a lot on him. He kept his eyes opened and waited for her next move. 20 minutes flew in quick time. She thought he was tired of his office work and decided to make him feel ease. She made him lay over the bed and come on top of him. She kissed him all over his face and unbuttoned his shirt.
The final scene from The Basic Instinct started running in his mind.
She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes. His eyes reflected fear. She smiled and him and slipped her left hand under the pillow and was about to drew out something.
Yogi saw her quickly and pushed her aside with more force. She fell onto the floor and he immediately drew his pistol from his pocket and shot her straight on her temple. The gray market Pistol and the bullet duo did the job so perfectly taking the blood out of her skull in nanoseconds and pushed her body to the wall letting her eyes wide open

************* *************
Yogi cried so hard looking at her corpse. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead where the bullet had just kissed her few seconds back. In a few seconds, he heard continuous thud on the door and the door bell followed shortly in quick succession. He forecasted it could be the people from his neighborhood who had rushed shortly after hearing the bullet shots. He looked at Abinaya’s wide open eyes, kissed her lips and placed the pistol on his forehead. He closed his eyes, took one last deep breath and pulled the trigger. The bedroom which was decorated with flowers and the fragrance which filled it few minutes back, smelled only BLOOD

************* *************

Next few hours

The police officers arrived at the crime scene and worked on the Crime scene reconstruction. There were lot of people outside their house and the police tried their best to keep them out of the crime scene. Lot of reporters started questioning and a higher official from the police department replied “We are working on it. It’s too early to comment”.
The Forensic department was called for and they marked all the tiny objects found in the crime scene.
Suddenly a guy shouted towards the police officer in charge “Sir, you might have to look at it”.
The police officer removed the pillow over the bed, and below was an envelope and a small square sized gift box. The officer opened the envelope and the letter which Abinaya had written read:

“Dear Yogi. You have been a good husband. Loyal, affectionate and very much lovable. But I’ve been not. My life took a turn the day I met this guy in the Pub, the same day you left halfway to your from the pub on some issues. I shared a physical affair with this guy and it started growing more and more. At one point, he started blackmailing me with the photos, messages and the calls which connected him with me. I had spent a lot of money and still owe him a few ransom. I want to get rid of him from my life forever and I promise you I will be your faithful wife for now and forever and be a caring mother to our kid just 3 months old in my womb. I have some gift for you. Now please forgive me and open it up with a smile. I know you would never like to hurt me, not even a bit. Let’s start a new life together. I love you truly, Madly, Deeply.
Signed
Abi”

The police opened the gift pack and it was a small red colored silk box. He opened it and it started singing a song by Glenn Medeiros
“Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love”

And below the silk box was a nice Rado watch with diamond studs embedded.

The higher officer looked at the rest of the crew. The case is solved. I will give something the papers might take the pleasure for the next few days for a cover story

************* *************
“These two who lost their lives were followed for a long time by a professional couple, Vinay and Renuka. These 2 go as singles in Pubs and various other places, befriend a wife and a husband respectively, begin a relationship and blackmail them for money to live a posh life. We’ve been getting a lot of complaints offlate and we tried to trace them and nail them down. Yesterday morning we received a news about the murder of a guy, while in bed with a girl who was presumably his wife or his girl friend. She had stabbed him with an ICE PICK while they were making love and she had escaped with the whole money from their savings. The guy was dead in a few minutes and we are still searching for that girl. The guy who was murdered was Vinay and the girl who ran away was Renuka. We have found out that Yogi and Abinaya were one of the victims
We are doing proper investigation and we will trace and arrest Renuka as soon as possible. That’s all I have from my end.” Ended the Police officer

Please don’t bring in too much crowd. Inspector, please handle this. Thanks for your co-operation” He left thanking the reporters


P.S: This is not purely fictional. Influenced by a real story which happened in Bangalore and from the content published by the newspapers titled “Techie Kills his Wife; Commits suicide”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home