Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Nervous Rendez-vous

Life was always so very soulless
Face looked wrinkled and smile-less
Pillows filled with tears every night
Until I heard her lovely voice so bright

She proposed the idea of meeting
Her voice raised my spirits within
So desperate to meet and talk to her,
Thank her for the mail which brought us together

She was the most beautiful women I ever met
Striking beauty with a perfect smile
Breaking the silence made me sweat
Nervous was I, hearing her for a while

So many questions running in my mind
Somehow I managed to answer her in time
Confused if I was talking her kind
Sipping her coffee, she kept counting her dime

It was an amazing day I can never forget
Minutes I spent kept replaying non stop
All I kept saying was divert divert
I could not stop but the meeting was atop

I checked my mobile expecting her call
It never came making me upset and insane
I convinced myself it’s sure not a fall
I m confused if it’s a boon or a bane

Should I have done some more home work?
Why is she wanting to make it a burke
I was so restless and not feeling hungry
Sleeplessness made me fumble and angry

Was that a love or just some friendship?
No It can’t be serious than my life ship
Waiting and Waiting for her valuable mail
Please HR lady let my career sail!

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2009 at 2:19 AM , Blogger Anups said...

lovely !
good suspense !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home